Yes we can!
We’re broadcasting the event LIVE on YouTube so you can get involved from wherever you are. We have two streams to choose from:
It’s not easy to grow a Fintech business. Finding the right partners, suppliers, investors and mentors is difficult. And these don’t always exist in your home country. Luckily, there are innovators all across the globe who can help.
FintechBridge exists to help make those connections, to tip the scales in your favour, and ultimately to help change financial services for the better.
FintechBridge is an event that connects you into another Fintech ecosystem, in three ways:
- Information about the ecosystem – the facts & figures, the movers & shakers, presented by Fintech leaders
- Making connections – we help you to find and connect with the people you want to reach
- FintechBattle – we provide a platform for upcoming Fintech firms to pitch their company
Because FintechBridge is a non-revenue organisation, events are entirely dependent on help from the Fintech community. We’re absolutely delighted to be supported for this event by the following sponsors:
We couldn’t hold an event of this scale without help from facilities and media partners. Our partners for this event are:
The event is held at two locations simultaneously, connected by a live videolink. The agenda is:
- Introduction to the Ecosystems in Ireland and Atlanta
- FintechBattle – showcasing upcoming Fintech companies
- Announcements & Upcoming Events
- Post-event drinks
Can’t make it to the event? Don’t worry! We’ll be live-streaming the event, so you can participate wherever you are. Details will be published here, and also on Twitter at @fintechbridge
Tuesday 3rd October, 5pm Ireland / 12noon Atlanta.
We’re at two locations: Dublin Ireland and Atlanta Georgia USA.
- Ireland: Dublin Business School, 13/14 Aungier Street, Dublin Map
- USA: The Garage at Tech Square, 848 Spring St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308 Map